Portable and Lightweight Design
The DLNRG PPS2400 is a compact and lightweight power station that stands out from the bulky alternatives. With dimensions of only 17 x 20 x 9 cm and a weight of less than 3 kg, it’s remarkably easy to carry, making it an excellent choice for on-the-go power needs.
One of its standout features is the inclusion of a standard socket capable of handling a continuous load of up to 200W. This socket provides the flexibility to power various devices, and you can even use a distributor for added convenience.
Multiple Output Options
The DLNRG PPS2400 offers a range of output options to cater to different devices:
- Type-C Output (PD25W): Supports Power Delivery (PD), Quick Charge (QC), Adaptive Fast Charging (AFC), and Fast Charge Protocol (FCP).
- Type-C Output (60W): Compatible with QC, PD, and AFC.
- USB Outputs: Deliver 5V3A/9V2A/12V1.5A.
- Car Cigarette Lighter: Provides 12V/10A.
- DC Outputs: Offers 2 x 12V/10A.
With a capacity of 240Wh, the DLNRG PPS2400 can power devices for extended periods. While you may not always achieve the full 240Wh output, you can expect to get close to 200Wh. This translates to approximately 10 hours of operation at a 20W load or 4 hours at 50W.
Device Charging Guide
Here’s a rough estimate of how many times you can charge various devices based on their battery capacities:
- Phone with Type-C Output: Up to 10 times (5000 mAh).
- Tablet with Type-C Output: Up to 6 times (8720 mAh).
- Laptop with its Charger: Up to 5 times (38 Wh).
- 10W Lighting: Approximately 20 hours of use.
- 200W Load: 1 hour of operation.
- 100W Load: 2 hours of operation.
The DLNRG PPS2400 features a LiFePO4 (lithium iron phosphate) battery, known for its stability and safety. Unlike traditional Li-ion batteries, LiFePO4 batteries are highly resistant to thermal runaway, making them safer in case of mechanical impact, short circuits, or overcharging.
|phone with Type-C output||10x||5000 mAh|
|tablet with Type-C output||6x||8720 mAh|
|laptop with its charger||5x||38Wh|
|10W lighting||20 hour||–|
|200W load||1 hour||–|
|100W load||2 o’clock||–|
The power station includes a standard socket that can continuously handle a load of up to 200W. This socket can accommodate various devices, from laptop chargers to phone adapters, making it versatile for multiple applications.
Multiple USB Outputs
The DLNRG PPS2400 offers two standard USB outputs, each capable of delivering 3A, 12V. Additionally, one of the Type-C outputs can provide an impressive 60W output. Remember that the device you’re charging may require a high-power charger to fully utilize this capability.
The power station also features built-in lighting with two brightness levels and an SOS flashing mode. While the 3W output may not be extremely bright, it’s sufficient for basic illumination in your surroundings.
The DLNRG PPS2400 can function as an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) when connected to a power source. In this mode, it simultaneously recharges the battery while powering connected devices.
You can charge the power station through two methods: Type-C input (60W) for faster charging (approximately 4 hours) or its own charger with DC input (around 40W). The Type-C input provides a quicker charge and is also compatible with solar panels for recharging. The built-in fan ensures proper cooling during charging.
In conclusion, the DLNRG PPS2400 power bank is a compact and versatile solution for extending the runtime of your devices. With its small and lightweight design, it’s easy to carry around, making it a convenient companion for outdoor activities, emergencies, or everyday use. The power bank’s capacity of 240Wh allows for multiple charges of various devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and more.
One notable feature is the inclusion of a standard socket, capable of handling a 200W load continuously, providing you with the flexibility to power various appliances and devices. The power bank’s Type-C and USB outputs offer fast charging options, and the built-in lighting is a handy addition for illuminating your surroundings in different scenarios. Additionally, the UPS mode allows it to serve as an uninterrupted power supply when connected to a power source.
Overall, the DLNRG PPS2400 is a practical choice for those seeking a portable power station with ample capacity, efficient charging options, and the flexibility to power a range of devices in a compact and lightweight package.
- Compact and Portable: The DLNRG PPS2400 power bank is highly portable and lightweight, making it easy to carry on outdoor adventure trips, or as a backup power source during emergencies.
- Versatile Charging: With various output options, including standard sockets, Type-C, and USB ports, the power bank can charge various devices, from smartphones and tablets to laptops and appliances.
- UPS Functionality: The power bank can function as an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) when connected to a power source, allowing it to recharge while simultaneously powering connected devices.
- Limited Capacity: While the power bank offers a decent capacity, it may not be sufficient for extended power needs, especially when powering larger appliances or multiple devices over an extended period.
- Slightly Slower Charging: Charging the power bank using its own charger is slightly slower compared to the Type-C input, which might be a drawback for users looking for quicker recharging.
- Limited Lighting Output: The built-in lighting feature, while useful, provides relatively low brightness, limiting its utility for extensive illumination needs.