Dishwashers: Specific programs – Dishwashers are ultimate solution to handle household chores easily which are designed especially to handle glass and dishes conveniently. with each passing day new technology which is making it more smart sometimes make difficult for a layman to handle its systems. Dishwashers nowadays offer a multitude of programs, allowing you to adapt your wash to the type of dishes.
Here is a non-exhaustive list :
- The cold soak program : Prepares heavily soiled dishes for an optimal washing cycle.
- The fragile / delicate program : (40 ° C to 45 ° C) dedicated to washing glasses, it protects and leaves no traces on the glasses. Also ideal for delicate dishes
- The daily program : (50 ° C to 65 ° C) daily washing of dishes with medium soiling.
- The intensive wash (70 ° C to 75 ° C) for very dirty dishes, like pots, pans and utensils.
- The Quick Wash : Ideal for a few dirty dishes and in small quantities. The cycle lasts an average of 30 minutes.
- The automatic program : Thanks to a sensor, the dishwasher determines the load as well as the degree of soiling. It recalculates the ideal temperature and the remaining time throughout the cycle and adapts the course of the program accordingly. Available by some brands on different models and under different names.
- The steam program : Dissolves fat by rehydrating dirt. It also allows you to disinfect baby accessories using the power of steam. Available by some brands on different models and under different names.
- The half-load program : Ideal when the dishwasher is not full. It can wash up to 6 place settings while reducing water and electricity consumption.
- The eco program : Ideal for lightly dirty dishes. Pre-washing is eliminated, it allows a reduction in the consumption of electricity and water.
- The delayed start option : Allows programming in off-peak hours and thus save up to 40%.