There are several barbecues, which is why in order to properly determine your choice when buying it is important to sweep the different criteria of Barbecue advice and safety before the purchase and have a barbecue in accordance with your expectations.
Barbecue: advice and safety
As the barbecue is a heating element, it is necessary to take precautions to avoid any accidents.
- For electric barbecues, read the instructions before first use.
- Place the barbecue in a place sheltered from the wind.
- Check the stability of the barbecue before lighting, the surface must be level.
- It is necessary to watch the cooking and stay near the plancha when it is on.
- Do not move the device when it is in operation.
- Keep children and animals away from it.
- Wear oven mitts when handling cooking items such as skewers.
- Handle the gas cylinder with care.
- Turn off the gas valve after each use for gas barbecues.